Another Silent Maze? Another Silent Maze?

Just put more effort into it please.

Come on. The most annoying thing you can do is submit a flash that has no experience to back it up. It's just annoying and it makes people think less of you.
Get better at flash before you post.

Ghoulz responds:

Well, atleast you made the effort of reviewing it.

God & The Scientists God & The Scientists

Funny

Kind of ridiculous to me, but funny. I liked it, lol.

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

Great animation, great message

I happen to be an aetheist, or more of an agnostic atheist, but the animation is extremely pleasing in this work. I really do like the message and although it isn't my own, I still think it's a wonderful flash. The guy below is juvenile for attacking your belief just because it isn't his own. Good work on this one and good luck.

Godlimations responds:

Thanks mate :) I appreciate the thought sincerely.
And best of everything to you too.

Software: The Browsers Software: The Browsers

I kind of agree with the guy below

I have seen almost all of your stuff. It all sort of has the same lack of quality in animating and modeling. Going self taught is simply a bad idea. It's not really my place to judge, I'm just saying what I think works best. I've seen that you, like thelonelyduck, talk a lot about how hard your stuff is to make when told it's simple. I just think that it's simple. This site doesn't know too much of what 3D animators do. So a lot of these people are wowed by very simple aesthetics and design. I like the concept, don't get me wrong. I just think that with all the work you put into defending yourself, you should at least have something to back it up with.
6/10 because I think you aren't half bad even if you have no respect for a bad reviewer.

We Can't Draw We Can't Draw

LOL

I hate sprite anims. Don't know why, but for what you did, this was really cool.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Sorry

I didn't like it at all. I might be bias because I also don't like egoraptors work, but things like when you say that flash is about making people laugh, I don't see how that's true. There are a lot of great serious flashes, and to call people who like good animation and things that actually take work to make a good result whiny little bitches is so fucked up. The score it deserves is so much less than what I'm giving you. Now I'll review what I think about it.
Graphics: 0
Animation: 0
Entertainment: 4
One more thing. People, don't get pissed at me for having an opinion and expressing it. You can rate my review abusive or unhelpful because I think differently than you, but that's stupid, and it's happened to me before.

Oney responds:

flash is about making people laugh. sure there are great serious flashes out there but you'd hardly recommend them to a friend at work. plus i didnt call everyone IN THE UNIVERSE whiney little bitches. just the whiney little bitches that cry when artwork isnt perfect

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

Pretty funny.

It was pretty funny. I'm not really a fan of egoraptor, but I think this was funny in making fun of him, but it should have been longer. It would be much funnier if you put more time into it. I think you actually have potential as an animator if you don't try and be like the spammers(love you guys) and shit artists.
Now, one more thing. I mean no disrespect to egoraptor, but his fanboys always vote my reviews useless if I say I don't like him. Vote a review useless if it is useless not if it doesn't appeal to your disciplular views.
I have had reviews noted abusive just because I have my own original opinion.

RPG World 1 RPG World 1

Not done.

Kind of funny, I guess. Needs work. Needs length.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

beautiful

this is simply wonderful
i love every aspect of it
my only problem was towards the end the animation got sloppy
but otherwise this may be the most touching anim on newgrounds

Pistol Pwnage Pistol Pwnage

...

plz learn to do flash before posting
meany