Jazzy Drumz Jazzy Drumz

i like this as a solo or intro alot

but its not jazz
this is much more recent sounding
thanks,

maximum velocity maximum velocity

It's not very good.

Doesn't matter though. You have good stuff so you might as well stop whining. It's true I don't know where your coming from. Maybe this is worse for you than it seems, I don't know. ON THE OTHER HAND, I'm suitably impressed with how nice a score you got by saying that it sucked.
Sorry if I'm a bit rough, the point is just to stop moping and make some fuckin music.
Thanks,

Meeting My Feeling Meeting My Feeling

guitarist or not

hey man, i'm not going to nag you forever, but your going nowhere if you can't read sheetmusic. i like the song, but if you plan on being a musician take some lessons. you won't be a true musician unless you're willing to put in the time and learn the technique.
this isn't just for piano. plenty of guitarist end up going nowhere because they can't read. bands work on sheetmusic.

yokomeso responds:

I don't need a reality check buddy
I am not a professional and do not ever plan going, I do this stuff just for fun and like to my express my self without the complications of due dates and rehersals

I learned basics on sheet music with guitar back when I started, but I switched to tablature, which I was told that can be used in any situation especially in bands. In fact the bands I have been in, and local bands that I am friends with who perform out of state use tablature.
They may not be celebrities, but they have there fan base.

Sorry If I took this personally, even though I do beleieve if you wish to make a musical career you should def. know basic sheet music, I just admire the people who make names for themselves without expensive lessons and college degrees in writing music.

DJD - Ever Changing DJD - Ever Changing

Cool

It's not that original or great. You had some cool sounds, which I'm into to. I think it's got some spread out various melodies that don't mesh at all. The background part was sort of hiding how bland the melody is. Really, my biggest complaint is just make it more fluid.

cullum14 responds:

ok cheers

(Andiron) Hydroxide 2.0 (Andiron) Hydroxide 2.0

Classically influenced

Wonderful blend of parts. The part around 00:40 although I disagree that it takes over the piece, doesn't really fit. Needs more work on the writing of it. Still love your work, so keep on writing.
Try and write some jazz :P

Journey Of Colossus Journey Of Colossus

Great!

Needs a bit of work with the piano, but otherwise I love this.
Thanks,

SkatingIsGenetic responds:

Alright alright!!

But may I ask, what is it with the piano I should fix?

Any suggestions?

Is something messed up...?

Thanks for the review!

(Andiron) Don't Know How (Andiron) Don't Know How

needs one more part

u just need one more part
then its a full piece
2 parts would be ideal
a classical piano playing this type would mesh well
and then also something with more of a strings sound

(Andiron) Sleep (Andiron) Sleep

this was done w/ wat program

if u used a program
u should learn an instrument
play one part w/ the instrument
then add the computer done part afterwards
i suggest piano but bass is also a good idea
guitar doesnt go as well with the stuff ur doing

KBen responds:

oh I can make any noise in the world on my guitar. I have three, and a mandolin!

(Andiron) Move With It (Andiron) Move With It

great

its not ur best
still
very mellow
which i dig
but its still missing a bit of expression
needs jazz XD

(Andiron) The Fruits of Funk (Andiron) The Fruits of Funk

all you need is some more jazz experience

lol
ill say it again
learn jazz u learn how to do anything